We are more than thrilled to welcome our community back to dine-in in our spacious outdoor patio. To ensure the safety of customers and staff we’ve made a few changes at Humble Pie without changing the Humble Pie experience. Bellow are the main details you need to know about coming in for pizza, beer, sunshine, and chickens:
- The dining room of 7 tables is first-come-first-serve. If all of our tables are full, you are welcome to queue in our safe social distancing wait line or take your order to-go.
- Maximum party size is 5. No two parties may share the same table.
- Masks are required, please plan accordingly! We ask that all patrons wear a mask when not seated at their table.
- We will be sanitizing surfaces as much as possible, but a sanitization station for cleaning tables is available for customers that want extra peace of mind.
- Please respect other customers and staff’s space by practicing social distancing. Please maintain 6′ or more distance at all times and follow our instructions for safe checkout.
- We will have a voluntary contact tracing log available at the window for all dine-in customers. All dine-in customers will be asked to record basic contact information and the date and time of their visit. Customers’ choice whether or not to add their information will not affect service. This information will only ever be used in the event of exposure and destroyed after 30 days.
- We will not have any self-serve condiments, so let us know if you have any chili flake, Sriracha, or Tapatio needs!
Happy Hour and Wine Wednesday are on! Come in 4-6pm any day we’re open for $7 Margherita pies and $1 off drink on happy hour (dine-in only), or enjoy half-off wine bottles on Wednesdays for dine-in and take-away. Our garden is blooming and we have some new friends coming to our chicken coop soon… come check it out for yourself! Give us a call at 206.329.5133 for any questions about dine-in or to place an order. Stay safe, stay well, and we hope to see you when you are ready.